Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why write this blog?

I fell in love with the Chinese language during my semester in China. While I continued taking Chinese classes upon my return, keeping up with Chinese has been pretty challenging since graduation. After almost two years of break, I have decided to begin the second phase of my Chinese learning experience.

Blogging is another activity I have always wanted to get into, but never knew what to blog about. I will use this blog to take notes as I learn Chinese, with the hope that it will help me keep my Chinese learning schedule on track. I welcome everyone to use the contents of this blog as it benefits them. But please keep in mind that I might be making mistakes and feel free to correct me if you notice one. Also please leave a comment, suggestion or a criticism. I love them all.

Blogging and learning Chinese are somewhat similar in a way. While both are attempted by many, only few are successful. I have tried to do both at once. Wish me Luck!!!

大家好!我叫马思文。我是中文学生。这是我尝试学习中文。我们开始吧?

(Hello everyone! My name is Ma Si Wen. I am a student of Chinese language. This is my attempt to learn Chinese. Shall we start?)

12 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck and success and many, many visitors! N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very happy you try learn my language! 祝你好運.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with blog writing and Chinese learning! I believe you have the dedication to succeed at both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我喜欢你的开场白, 风趣幽默。继续努力。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 马思文! This blog is a great idea and it's awesome that you're starting back up on the Chinese again. I've been meaning to get back on the Chinese bandwagon again too for some time now, just been procrastinating haha...

    I will definitely be following this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great articles! You not only learn Chinese, but also learn Chinese history and cutlture. Very impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. dipu bhai for some reason i never saw this email till now! zhi shi feichang hao! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, your are about to cross the three months milestone soon. So far so good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 你好马思文!我非常喜欢你的博客。好好学习!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea - good luck! I'm still trying to learn Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 你好! 馬思文
    你的博客非常精彩,我很喜歡。
    謝謝你寫了這麼多好文章,並且與我們分享。
    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ma! You have a simple and fun to read blog. Keep going! I'm Chinese from Xianggang just started to properly learn Putonghua last year. Finished classes now and have to find ways to keep the learning process alive... Stumbled on your blog which is great, nice bite size for everyday reading... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete